Monday 7 January 2013

Wrapping and unpacking

Just emerging from the other side of the Christmas/house moving extravaganza and actually looking forward to getting back to something like normal. It's my birthday on Saturday though, so I never fully feel that the festive season's over till that's passed.

Needless to say nothing very artistic has happened for a few weeks, so this is just a little sketch of Nick's last minute present wrapping. Hopefully I'll be back later in the week once I've worked out where we packed the creativity...




6 comments:

  1. Glad you made it through the house move safely, hope it doesn't take you too long to get settled in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Good luck with the UNpacking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Unpacking seems to be going well, although you never realise how much stuff you have until it all has to find a new home!

      Delete
  3. Happy for you, very nice sketch, I prefer that position when wrapping gifts! ..... enjoy your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I'm looking forward to my birthday as a good excuse not to do anything around the house!

      Delete