Tuesday 28 August 2012

This Week's Word

Just as I was hunting around for inspiration this week, someone on a forum I used posted the poem Desiderata by Max Ehrmann. As well as being wise advice, the word also means 'desired things' or 'things that are wanted or needed'. So that's going to be our word this week - as serious or as flippant as you want!

Leave a comment on this post if you'd like to take part, and I'll do a round-up on Friday.

New participants are always very welcome and you can see the 'rules' here


Things that are desired...

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm looking forward to reading the poem, and delving into this new word for me-count me in! Late, but ya know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Jen and it is one of my favourite philosophical pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, I'm in for this and have put up a short story for it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete