Friday 15 July 2011

Sunflowers!

Second beautiful wedding of the year was in Toulouse. I don't think I'd ever been to the south of France before, and it really is lovely. The best thing, though, was all the fields of sunflowers. I may have got a bit carried away in taking pictures of them...






I must admit, though, that walking alongside a field of sunflowers all alone without a single human as far as the eye could see, they did start to feel a bit... sinister. 

Like they were watching me. 

Definitely something of a Triffid-y aura about them...



My own sunflowers are still just leaves. I'm going to show them these pictures in an attempt to inspire them to do flowers. Although then I might wake up with their watchful faces peering in my bedroom window... Worrying.


And a few more France shots. Because it wasn't just sunflowers.



No comments:

Post a Comment