Thursday 14 April 2011

Lazy Sunday Mornings

As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm pretty inspired by breakfast. To be honest, I'm inspired by most meals and probably spend a large proportion of my day thinking about the next things I'm going to eat...


It's not too surprising, then, that the next series of pictures ended up being pretty much breakfast-and-tea themed. The idea started off with the Valentine's card I made for the boyfriend, and developed from there. He likes tea, too. Possibly even more than I do. You can see why we get on.


There's also not much that makes me happier than waking up on a weekend morning and knowing that I can spend as long as I want over breakfast! 


So, here they are. Prints available in my Folksy shop!


Happy

Wonderful

Right

Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment